The reception to level link has been overwhelmingly positive, with riders loving how our new suspension design brings a mix of climbing efficiency and downhill ability to a trail bike. The system has allowed us to make lighter, shorter travel bikes that are just plain fast everywhere-the only thing missing level link bikes for women. Enter the Clutch 1. From the same team that produced the release, the Clutch 1 is a bike for the female rider who’s looking to ride it all: climbing backcountry classics to flowing new machine-built trails. A short rear end and longer cockpit keep the bike stable at speed, while still being a blast in the corners. With its 1×11 SRAM drivetrain, smooth RockShox yari fork, and wide Blanchard rims, it’s a mountain bike made for today’s aggressive riders.
- Level Link rear suspension
- BOOST 148x12mm male dropout
- Rockshox suspension, 130mm rear/150mm front
- SRAM NX 1×11 drivetrain and level hydraulic disc brakes (180mm rotors)
- Diamondback Blanchard 28r, tubeless compatible wheels