We designed the Diamondback el Oso Tres to be capable of any adventure you point it at. Of course, you might argue that a fat bike with suspension fork is overkill, what with the high-volume/low-pressure Kenda Juggernaut 26 x4 .5 inch tires already soaking up rocks and gripping Mother Earth like they were slathered in glue. Then again, we built this bike with the most remote and technical trails in mind. When you’re days away from the nearest trailhead, a burly fork plus a reliable parts package all come in real handy. The KS E30IS dropper seat post improves maneuverability on dicey downhills. Thru-axles front and rear add stiffness for enhanced steering precision. Overkill? Heck. Yeah. Bring on the overkill. Bring on the adventure.
- Aluminum frame and fork pack a punch without also packing extra weight
- RockShox Bluto 100mm travel fork clears your way through the toughest terrain
- No mountain is too steep with Shimano slx 1×11 single ring drivetrain components
- Powerful Shimano Mt500 hydraulic disc brakes increase your control
- Pedals included; limited lifetime warranty on the frame for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the bicycle