If you had one bike that could survive a theoretical zombie apocalypse, it’d be the Diamondback el Oso Uno. Oddly enough, you’d be riding through said apocalypse with a great big smile on your face, because in addition to being durable and capable of carrying you and your gear over any kind of terrain (check out the rack mounts), this fat bike is just plain fun to ride. The extra wide tires on el Oso Uno provide outstanding traction, and you can mount tires up to 26×5″ wide for extra float over soft surfaces. Aboard el Oso Uno, you can survive anything the trail throws your way, including the occasional zombie horde.
- Steel frame and fork fit are durable and offer a compliant ride
- 26″X4″ knobby tires float over Sand, snow, and mud
- Shimano Acera 2×9 drivetrain provides accurate shifts and low gearing
- Tektro Novella mechanical disc brakes bring you to a tidy stop
- Pedals included; limited lifetime warranty on the frame for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the bicycle