Versatile – that’s what’s always made our progressive trail bikes popular. These are bikes that are as at home blasting down trails alongside long-travel, full-suspension bikes at they are surfing mellow sections of single-track. The diamondback sync’d is our top of the line, do-it-all hard tail. The heart of the bike is a low-slung frame that’s both playful and confident. We’ve hung the sync’d chassis with equally stellar components from well-known brands and our own Blanchard tubeless compatible 27.5 inch wheels. The sync’d holds its own with no-nonsense hard tail precision and all-mountain capabilities for the everyday mountain biking enthusiast. Frame is compatible with internally routed dropper posts.
- Aluminum frame with progressive geometry for trail riding performance
- Rocks ox Recon RL 130mm travel suspension fork takes Care of the hits
- SRAM NX 1×11 drivetrain paired with Race Face Affect Cinch cranks provides simple and accurate shifting
- Shimano Mt500 hydraulic disc brakes stop on a dime
- Pedals included; limited lifetime warranty on the frame for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the bicycle